Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Since people are so needy....LOL jk

Well now that 2 people have bugged me about not updating this dumb thing so i guess i will come up with some new bs to entertain you guys. Nothing new is going on with me everyday is just SSDD (coming from a very interesting movie if you know it you get 5 points and if you don't you get a 50 DKP Minus!(no one will even understand that part) ) March was a remotely crappy month 3 people that i knew from high school i found out are engaged so now i feel old, and 2 of my friends that were just friends became a couple and i seems quite awkward, but i'm not sure why it does. With April finally here it means that the end of the semester is coming and hopefully it won't be to stressful. umm.........I'm trying to think of what to ramble on about next...........Oh one thing i found out today is that since Christmas I've gained about 15 lbs, that pissed me over this morning, so now i need to get rid of that and some more, freaking weight loss takes way to much effort right now lol oh well if i get pissed enough i will get rid of all of it(I wonder if the "A" bomb could be applied here ^_^ ) , well i can't think of anything more to ramble on about so i guess you'll just have to wait for the next episode bye all

5 comments:

Jonny said...

I am not needy! At least not needy enough to be counted twice. I know trevor is getting hitched, who are the others??

Jonny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Teuschers said...

I MIGHT be one of the needy people...now UPDATE THE BLOG ALREADY!!! and Jonny...don't you think you and Mari should start a blog so we know what LA looks like?????

Jonny said...

Hi Kristy! I don't have a camera. Don't ya know what rain and swamps look like?? lol.

Justin said...

well jonny boy michelle (bart's daughter) and my old ex girlfriend Wendy are both engaged and getting married, and also you don't need a digital camera to have a blog because i still don't have a camera either.