Thursday, April 3, 2008

Orem.........the never-ending version of high-school

Today i realized that it feels like I've never left high school down in orem. The same old boring dramatic garbage seems to linger down here like an abyss of never ending bull crap. When i went to Weber State it didn't seem like that at all. So i'm curious of what actually makes it like this down here, i think i will blame it on the crack in the water supply down here. I'm also curious of at what age do people start to lower their standards of what the want or see in a person that attracts to them. So many curious thoughts in an odd societal abyss I wonder what could possibly happen next

3 comments:

The Teuschers said...

Knowing what people are like at WSU and BYU/UVSC, I'd have to agree with you on that one...the girls down there always drove me crazy. I know I was a little bit older (and MUCH more mature) when I lived in Utah County, but I always hoped I had never been that obnoxious when I was going to school at Weber.

The Teuschers said...

I would hate for you to think of me as 'needy', but now that it's June, don't you think it's time to update the blog?

Jonny said...

Justin, It has now been seven months since an update. How have you been??