Friday, June 4, 2010

To Shock and Awe

So i haven't posted anything here for almost two years so if anyone actually comes across this( Kristy or Jon) it might shock and awe you. Now a Story. So to bring anyone up to speed in the past while i started Grad school last week and i thought it was going to start out crazy hard but right now it's crazy easy so i guess i don't need lots of brain power. In the meantime of that class being crazy easy I'm working on studying for my PHP Certification which the test for that is crazy hard but I'm hoping to get it by then end of June. Other than that I'm just hanging with friends down in Orem a lot and just having tons of fun.

1 comment:

The Teuschers said...

holy moly, a new post after 1 1/2 years :) I didn't know you had started school already, I thought you'd at least get a break until the fall.