Monday, March 3, 2008

My First Time...........LOL

Hello Blog world, i figure i would give a grand shout out since this is my first time doing something like this. So I guess i should discuss some random bull crap to make someone want to take the time to actually read this. Well The going on of my life is seemingly as boring and most of my life has been with the endless homework and other mild atrocities that keep me busy in life . A fun interesting note is that i'm looking into going to Grad school once i finish my Bachelor's degree. There is so much crap you have to do to get into grad school though which i just found out, and bites big wind. I have to take what is called the GRE, which sounds like an extreme version of the crappy ACT that almost everyone had to take in high school to try and get into any college. But meh oh well that is just something more for me to figure out what to do whether to be a slave to the academic world or brach off after i get my bachelors degree or not. So i still have a lot to look into and decisions i ned to make and such. So i guess this will end this session of monotony and keep you guessing to what i will do next.

~~~See You Later~~~~

No comments: